Children stomach is very sensitive. What you feed them has an impact on their growth and development.
An allergen is a general term used to describe something that causes an allergic reaction.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Watch over your health, go to the doctor immediately after you have noticed first symptoms, and then you will be able to reduce the minor allergy signs and prevent the onset of serious consequences.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health