Children stomach is very sensitive. What you feed them has an impact on their growth and development.
An allergen is a general term used to describe something that causes an allergic reaction.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Watch over your health, go to the doctor immediately after you have noticed first symptoms, and then you will be able to reduce the minor allergy signs and prevent the onset of serious consequences.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?