Children stomach is very sensitive. What you feed them has an impact on their growth and development.
An allergen is a general term used to describe something that causes an allergic reaction.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Watch over your health, go to the doctor immediately after you have noticed first symptoms, and then you will be able to reduce the minor allergy signs and prevent the onset of serious consequences.
If your nose is clogged or narrowed due to a cold or other blockage, the fast-moving air is more likely to produce snoring.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment