Children stomach is very sensitive. What you feed them has an impact on their growth and development.
An allergen is a general term used to describe something that causes an allergic reaction.
Due to the antibiotic and pesticides commonly sprayed on fruits and vegetables, children may now struggle getting their ‘5 a day’ due to allergies.
Watch over your health, go to the doctor immediately after you have noticed first symptoms, and then you will be able to reduce the minor allergy signs and prevent the onset of serious consequences.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes