The Ajanta Caves in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India are about 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 or 650 CE.
Know about WeRIndia
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- Find Out How The Super Blue Blood Moon Will Affect Your Mood
- Ways To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth: Before & After
- Real Life Story: What Happened To The “Frost Boy” Of China
- 16 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fennel Tea
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home