While we are all trying to be safe from COVID-19 pandemic, we must not forget about the other illnesses that affecting millions of lives. Each year WHO & NHO dedicated June month to create awareness and help spread the word about Alzheimer’s and Brain conditions, Sickle cell disease and HIV testing.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk