It is important to stretch our feet, ankles, joint and muscles of the legs after exercising and hard work. Krounchasana, Heron pose is one such pose by practicing which we can strengthen feet, ankle and leg muscles while strengthening the joints. This is an advanced yoga pose,
Tag: Advanced Yoga Pose
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Side crow pose is advanced pose that needs both mental and muscle strength. It helps in strengthening arms, tones abdominal muscles and improves digestive system.
Also known as Gomukhasana in Sanskirti, cow face pose is an advanced and intermediate yoga pose.
Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
A soft belly, open shoulders, and strong flexible wrists helps in getting into this pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle