Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
Tag: Advanced Yoga Pose
Flying Crow Pose is an advanced yoga pose that must be learnt and practiced in front of an experienced yoga instructor. This pose known as Eka pada Galvasana in Sanskrit, named after Saint Galvav.
Side crow pose is advanced pose that needs both mental and muscle strength. It helps in strengthening arms, tones abdominal muscles and improves digestive system.
Also known as Gomukhasana in Sanskirti, cow face pose is an advanced and intermediate yoga pose.
Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
A soft belly, open shoulders, and strong flexible wrists helps in getting into this pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage
- Simple, Natural Solutions for Depression
- Eating more refined grains increases risk of heart attack, early death
- 3D microscopy clarifies understanding of body's immune response to obesity