Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
Tag: Advanced Yoga Pose
Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
A soft belly, open shoulders, and strong flexible wrists helps in getting into this pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Not Just Into Sports! Saina Nehwal Proved That She Is A Fashion Icon Too!
- Common nipple problems and their causes
- Who Were You In Your Past Life, Based On Your Zodiac
- Want To Get Rid Of Neck Wrinkles? Try These Natural Remedies
- Real-life Story: She Was 5 Feet But Her Height Reduced To 2 Feet!
- Daily Horoscope: 26 May 2018