Dragonfly pose or Parsava bhuja dandasana is an advanced yoga pose where entire body will balance on arm strength. It is a difficult arm balance
Tag: Advanced Yoga Pose
Flying pigeon pose or Eka Pada Galavasana, is a combination of hip opening and arm balance. It helps in balancing, strengthening of shoulders and core and openness.
A soft belly, open shoulders, and strong flexible wrists helps in getting into this pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- Find Out How The Super Blue Blood Moon Will Affect Your Mood
- Ways To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth: Before & After
- Real Life Story: What Happened To The “Frost Boy” Of China
- 16 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fennel Tea
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home