In Sanskrit it is named as Camatkarasana.
Tag: Adho Mukha svanasana
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot
Know about WeRIndia
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories