Put baby in front of you. Stand in mountain pose. Breath in and breath out. Slowly bend and forward bend.
Tag: Adho Mukha svanasana
In Sanskrit it is named as Camatkarasana.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease