In Sanskrit it is named as Camatkarasana.
Tag: Adho Mukha svanasana
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot
Know about WeRIndia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged