Put baby in front of you. Stand in mountain pose. Breath in and breath out. Slowly bend and forward bend.
Tag: Adho Mukha svanasana
In Sanskrit it is named as Camatkarasana.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot.
From Ashwa Sanchalanasana inhale and exhale while bringing back the left foot meet right foot
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast