Added sugars are causing obesity in children and the calorie intake can cause harm for child’s growth by accumulating fat and results in weight gain. So how much sugar is too much for kids
Know about WeRIndia
- Students more likely to eat school breakfast when given extra time, new study finds
- How can people speed up dilation?
- Can a person get pregnant while taking the pill?
- Moderate carbohydrate intake may be best for health, study suggests
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- Obesity, infertility and oxidative stress in mouse egg cells