As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed