As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation
- Scientists identify gene linked to thinness that may help resist weight gain
- High doses of vitamin D supplementation has no current benefit in preventing or treating COVID-19
- Inspiring stories from women like themselves helped these moms improve their diet