Air pollution and climate change : Air pollution is one of the daily and deadly environmental condition to health today.
Tag: 10 global health threats
Global influenza pandemic
Ebola and other high threat pathogens :Last year two separate Ebola outbreaks happened in Democratic Republic of Congo
Refusal of vaccination: Growing number of populations does not want to deal with vaccination. This vaccine hesitancy could lead to outbreak of vaccine preventable disease
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast