Global influenza pandemic
Tag: 10 global health threats
Refusal of vaccination: Growing number of populations does not want to deal with vaccination. This vaccine hesitancy could lead to outbreak of vaccine preventable disease
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Study identifies innovative responses to pandemic school meal program disruption
- Does a healthy diet counter the ill-effects of obesity?