Air pollution and climate change : Air pollution is one of the daily and deadly environmental condition to health today.
Tag: 10 global health threats
Global influenza pandemic
Ebola and other high threat pathogens :Last year two separate Ebola outbreaks happened in Democratic Republic of Congo
Refusal of vaccination: Growing number of populations does not want to deal with vaccination. This vaccine hesitancy could lead to outbreak of vaccine preventable disease
Dengue and HIV: are two threats added to the list. Dengue’s impact is more in tropical countries, AIDS has been in news from past few decades.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease