Bitter gourd is a fruit/vegetable belongs to cucumber family. It is considered as one of the leading diabetic medicinal herb as it has tremendous properties that is helpful in controlling diabetes.
Grandma has simple and easy to follow suggestions that helps us look younger.
Consume foods that contain good amount of protein. Include all soy, dairy, grain products to your routine diet including fresh fruits and vegetables.
Grandma recommends some of those ancient home remedies for asthma to boost immune system using lehyam and other methods.
Khashaya is the Grandma’s age-old method to get rid of irritation in throat, cough, cold, fatigue related to cold and to remove phlegm.
As in adults, hiccups in newborns, infants, and babies are common and generally nothing to worry about.
Carom or ajwain has several such good reasons to store in the kitchen.
Pneumonia season is going on due to cold and changing weather.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease