Brain cells need boost to keep them going.. They need varieties of activities. Take care of your brain with these essential tips…
10 signs indicating you are eating too much sugar
5 yoga poses to relieve gas and bloating
Ways to remove different stains from clothes
Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
Health benefits of hibiscus plants are many.
Benefits of drinking chamomile tea
Colorful veggies, fruits & health benefits
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food
- Plant-based diets shown to lower blood pressure even with limited meat and dairy
- Pizza study shows body copes surprisingly well with one-off calorie indulgence
- Food supplements may improve brain health among young children in low income countries
- Diets high in protein, particularly plant protein, linked to lower risk of death