Regardless that you are sitting behind a desk eight hours a day, five days a week, there are creative ways you can promote a healthier lifestyle with very little extra effort.
To keep yourself and your family health in good condition buy what’s available in abundance in fresh in your local market. Local markets are the indicators of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Coconut water obtained from Cocos nucifera (botanical name) or coconut palm is actually the juice present inside the interior cavity or endosperm of young, tender coconut.
Eating a pinch of NEEM POWDER( or 10 leaves) early in the morning in empty stomach with equal amount of honey for a month in April will ensure that there will be no diseases for that year.
The changes that often come in later life—retirement, the death of loved ones, increased isolation, medical problems—can lead to depression.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Swine Flu is a human disease, which means the disease is spread from humans and not from pigs. So, there is no need to panic if a pig dies in your locality (natural death).
Take cancer prevention into your own hands, starting today. The rewards will last a lifetime.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes