Recent satellite images showing less air pollution in coronavirus affected countries. Coronavirus pandemic has shut down the countries across world, causing significant decline in not only air pollution also water pollution.
Indian Government is taking various, different steps to improve and keep its citizen healthy and fit. Recently, The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India is planning to launch testing kits that helps to eat right!
Researchers from University of Sydney and The University of Queensland recently found marine fungus that has molecule like opioids. What is astonishing is the fungus they found is present in mud.
FSSAI – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India bans sale and distribution of antibiotic Colistin. Colistin is a drug used in food producing livestock. Health Ministry and FSSAI banned manufacture, sale and distribution of the antibiotic usage
Golden Globe awards is one of the prestigious awards in Hollywood. And of course, there will lavish party with lavish menu th
Do you know what happens when we reuse edible oil after one cooking?
Growing concern over adulterated milk and milk products, FSSAI, India released a press note. Most adulteration of the diary product was with vegetable and animal fats with no concern about the presence of heavy metal contaminants.
Sale of such food or feeding kids junk foods and beverages is prohibited inside school in mid-day meal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter
- High fructose diets could cause immune system damage