As the Coronavirus, COVID-19 outbreak is evolving rapidly and the threat is increasing people are afraid to travel in both do
As of today, death due to Novel coronavirus outbreak in China raised to 908 and more than 37,500 people are infected globally.
New research demonstrates that the six-step hand-hygiene technique recommended by the World Health Organization is superior to earlier recommended three-step method of hand washing.
Coronaviruses belong to large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from cold to severe diseases such as SARS-CoV (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), MERS-CoV (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome).
Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Coronaviruses as such belong to large family of viruses. They cause illness in humans as well as circulate among animals including bats, cats and camels.
Standard recommendations to prevent nCoV are -hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
One of the most concern is traveling between continents and countries during this new 2019-nCoV outbreak.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail