We can love or develop a relationship with a person but, maintaining the relationship is an important aspect of life. Relationship is all about love, faith, honesty and truth. If we have ego and do not want to give up on issues then we will end up hurting relationships.
Nobody gets through life without losing someone we love most or someone we need, or something we thought meant to be with us.However, these losses make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities. Sometimes while going through up and down in a relationship, we need some inspiring words to uplift our spirits.
Here are few best quotes about life, love and relationships as quoted by various personalities and unknown authors.
1. I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it does not matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. -Julia Roberts
2. Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. -Bob Marley
3. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were. -Richard Bach
4. You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.- Kirsten Dunst
5. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.-Washington Irving
6. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.-– Donald Miller
7. When it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is everything.- Anonymous
8. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” -Anonymous
9. Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need. – Margaret Mead
10. To grow in our ability to love ourselves we need to receive love as well. -John Gray
11. We rarely confide in those who are better than we are. -Albert Camus
12. Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. – Author Unknown
13. When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself. -Deepak Chopra
14. Any relationship primarily built on physical attractiveness is predestined to be short lived.- Zig Ziglar
15. Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement…all success… all achievement in real life grows. -Ben Stein
16. The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships. -Anthony Robbins
17. There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.- Martin Luther
18. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.- Unknown
19. The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it -Anonymous
20. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option -Mark Twain
21. You want to change others so that you can be free, but it never works that way. Accept others as they are and you will be free, then you will discover love -Swami Dayananda Swaraswathi.
22. A real person is not perfect, and a perfect person is not real. -unknown
23. When someone gives you their time, they are giving you a portion of their life that they will never get back. It’s one of the most precious gifts you can receive. Don’t waste it !- -Ritu Ghatourey quotes
Source: www.werindia.com – collections