Epidemic and pandemic diseases are primarily different in terms of spread of an illness. An epidemic is limited to one specific region while a pandemic has a worldwide spread.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'