Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a fresh water algae is known for its great concentration of vitamins,
It grows best in hot, humid areas including south Florida.
It is a healthy vegetarian side dish containing brussels sprouts, squash, pecans and cranberries.
Every year, millions of tiny male chicks are ground up alive or suffocated because they don’t lay eggs.
Albert Einstein turned to be a vegetarian .
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise