Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a fresh water algae is known for its great concentration of vitamins,
It grows best in hot, humid areas including south Florida.
It is a healthy vegetarian side dish containing brussels sprouts, squash, pecans and cranberries.
Every year, millions of tiny male chicks are ground up alive or suffocated because they don’t lay eggs.
Albert Einstein turned to be a vegetarian .
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease