Historically the term transgender was categorized as a mental health condition. But with evolving scientific understanding of gender.. read more
On its 73rd session of the United Nations General assembly in New York, UN declared June 7th is world food safety day.
As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
It is an international day to celebrate the benefits of a healthy mouth.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease