As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about MCL tears
- What causes upper stomach pain in the third trimester?
- Healthy fats improve nerve function in obese mice
- Groundbreaking blood test detects fibromyalgia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?