Historically the term transgender was categorized as a mental health condition. But with evolving scientific understanding of gender.. read more
On its 73rd session of the United Nations General assembly in New York, UN declared June 7th is world food safety day.
As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
It is an international day to celebrate the benefits of a healthy mouth.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat