Eating a well-balanced diet also helps you maintain a healthy weight, which makes you less likely to get obesity-related diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day