Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day