Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating later in the day may be associated with obesity
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- Obese mouse mothers trigger heart problems in offspring
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system