What do you see in the image here? While we definitely cannot see without our eyes, nothing would make sense without input from the brain.
Back to homepage
Tag: Visual Illusions
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
The smaller squares inside the blue and yellow squares are all the same color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health