What do you see in the image here? While we definitely cannot see without our eyes, nothing would make sense without input from the brain.
Back to homepage
Tag: Visual Illusions
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
The smaller squares inside the blue and yellow squares are all the same color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects