What do you see in the image here? While we definitely cannot see without our eyes, nothing would make sense without input from the brain.
Back to homepage
Tag: Visual Illusions
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
The smaller squares inside the blue and yellow squares are all the same color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Japanese Knotweed extract could cut cancer risk of processed meat
- Meeting sleep recommendations could lead to smarter snacking
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising