What do you see in the image here? While we definitely cannot see without our eyes, nothing would make sense without input from the brain.
Back to homepage
Tag: Visual Illusions
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
The smaller squares inside the blue and yellow squares are all the same color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity