What do you see in the image here? While we definitely cannot see without our eyes, nothing would make sense without input from the brain.
Back to homepage
Tag: Visual Illusions
The horizontal lines are straight, even though they do not seem straight.
The smaller squares inside the blue and yellow squares are all the same color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Guide On Post-delivery/Postpartum Problems That A Woman Goes Through
- Brain chemical NPGL controls appetite and body fat composition: Beneficial for our ancestors; potential cause of obesity pandemic
- Brain Cancer Signs You Need To Know
- Estrogen-mediated brain protection directly linked to intake of fatty acids found in oils
- Khadi Collection By Matr Rocked Lakme Fashion Week 2017
- Why the definition of polycystic ovary syndrome harms women