Veda Village situated at the suburbs of St. Petersburg, Russia is in news for good reason (may not be for many) ! Veda vegetarian village
Good news for animal lovers and vegans! As per the report released by The Economists in its annual “The world in 2019” magazine Year 2019 is going to “the year of the vegan”
The new mayor of Turin has provoked much debate with her decision to make vegan diets a priority in the northern Italian city over the next five years.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health