Good news for animal lovers and vegans! As per the report released by The Economists in its annual “The world in 2019” magazine Year 2019 is going to “the year of the vegan”
Veda Village situated at the suburbs of St. Petersburg, Russia is in news for good reason (may not be for many) ! Veda vegetarian village
The new mayor of Turin has provoked much debate with her decision to make vegan diets a priority in the northern Italian city over the next five years.
Know about WeRIndia
- Can home remedies help regulate your period?
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD