- Are a type of healthy fat to be encouraged in the diet.
- Decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Are often man-made from v
Tag: Vegetable Oils
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Reducing and avoiding carbohydrate intake can lead to slow and sluggish metabolic rate.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity
- Low- or no-calorie soft drinks linked to improved outcomes in colon cancer