- Are a type of healthy fat to be encouraged in the diet.
- Decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Are often man-made from v
Tag: Vegetable Oils
Trans-fat may occur naturally in certain meat and milk products, but the industrially produced trans-fat (e.g. partially hydrogenated oils) present in various processed foods is the main source.
Reducing and avoiding carbohydrate intake can lead to slow and sluggish metabolic rate.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease