At present, 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women in the United States will develop cancer in their lifetimes.
Vegans may have had it right all along; while raw, organic milk offers numerous health benefits
A person who is vegan will save 1,100 gallons of water, 20 pounds CO2 equivalent, 30 square feet of forested land, 45 pounds of grain and one sentient animal’s life1 every day.
Know about WeRIndia
- Male & Female Hormone Concerns
- People at high genetic risk for colorectal cancer benefit more from lifestyle changes
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations