As per WHO (World Health Organization) a healthy diet helps protect against malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
Tag: variety of foods
Eating a variety of whole (i.e. unprocessed) and fresh foods every day helps children and adults to obtain the right amounts of essential nutrients.
The UK’s national food guide, the eatwell plate, defines the government’s advice on a healthy balance diet.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease