Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Back to homepage
Tag: traditional Chinese medicine
Patchouli is a bush from which the oil is steam distilled from the large furry leaves to produce a thick, dark oil, yellowish brown in color.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger