Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites – commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
Back to homepage
Tag: traditional Chinese medicine
Patchouli is a bush from which the oil is steam distilled from the large furry leaves to produce a thick, dark oil, yellowish brown in color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets
- An easier way to go veggie: Vitamin B12 can be produced during dough fermentation
- Your hair knows what you eat and how much your haircut costs
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food
- Plant-based diets shown to lower blood pressure even with limited meat and dairy