According to the recent warning issued by CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) using E-cigarette products leads to severe pulmonary disease.
Tag: tobacco products
Life is full of breathtaking moments – Don’t let tobacco be one of them. Quit tobacco today
Tobacco is a threat for everyone : Tobacco smoke contributes to indoor air pollution which is a major threat to lung health.
Controlling tobacco should be a priority : Despite a steady reduction in tobacco usage, globally tobacco usage kills over 8 million people every year
Asthma and tobacco usage : Many school going children who are smokers are at high risk of developing asthma. Or if they already have asthma their asthma condition
Lung cancer and tobacco usage : High risk factor for lung cancer is tobacco smoking. In fact, it is the most common cause of lung cancer
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : Also known as COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease causes coughing, mucus production and breathlessness
Strategies of WHO: World Health Organization framework convention on toba
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease