Dirt is very much alive and contains lot of hidden fertile matters. Mining, urban development, industrial farming has huge negative impact on the soil and this resulted in droughts, floods, starvation and global warming with climate change.
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat