Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast