Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Know about WeRIndia
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause
- Blood vessel growth in muscle is reduced in women after menopause
- 'Front of package' nutrition labels improved nutrition quality
- Strong markets for cultured meat across meat-reducing Germany and France
- Vitamin E needed for proper nervous system development
- Foods to Help Kids Focus