As we age sometimes, we can have varicose veins. Varicose veins can appear during pregnancy or due to overweight. Varicose veins develop valves in the veins become weak. Function of the vein valves is to stop blood flowing backwards.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought