Medical gloves are regulated by FDA. These devices are reviewed by the agency to ensure the performance criteria of gloves for tear resistance, leak resistance and for biocompatibility.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows