This content may not be appealing to everybody. But it is very important! Beware parents – learn and stop these dangerous games before your child becomes a player and victim of social media challenges.
Tag: Social media
Watch for these signs when you are with kids in public places and protect your child from human trafficking -Explains a mom with her experience.
According to the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry there are nearly 60% of teens are on social media (in US alone).
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health