This content may not be appealing to everybody. But it is very important! Beware parents – learn and stop these dangerous games before your child becomes a player and victim of social media challenges.
Tag: Social media
Watch for these signs when you are with kids in public places and protect your child from human trafficking -Explains a mom with her experience.
According to the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry there are nearly 60% of teens are on social media (in US alone).
Know about WeRIndia
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity risk
- Obesity and hypertension: Researchers discover novel mechanisms
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clock
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiled
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome