No doubt, smart devices provide many benefits, including education apps. But children also are one step closer to dangerous and distractive games, sexting apps and social media apps where online bullies are on the watch.
Listen to grandma what her experience has to say about getting enough sleep that is essential for college students.
“Whether we admit it or not, we’re in a serious relationship with our smartphones. That relationship, however, is often one-sided,” according to Motorola.
Know about WeRIndia
- How to Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows