Our personal hygiene and habits influence the health of whole community. Personal hygiene develops by practice and eventually becomes part of family and community. Personal hygiene is a need to control contagious diseases.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits