Tomatoes contain lycopene, an antioxidant that is good for health. Compared to raw cooked tomatoes are better. They also contain vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium.
Tag: Science and Technology
The Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is the best-looking and most fully featured fridge we’ve ever tested.
If you live in the city and have taken a stroll downtown during the evenings, chances are you’ve come across hoards of teenagers and adults sitting together, staring at their phones.
Know about WeRIndia
- Antibiotic use linked to greater risk of heart attack and stroke in women
- Time-restricted eating shows benefits for blood glucose
- The neurobiology of noshing: Why is it so easy to overeat calorie-rich tasty foods?
- Could a popular food ingredient raise the risk for diabetes and obesity?
- Smelling with your tongue
- What is a chocolate cyst?