Save soil is a global movement that was launched by Sadguru Vasudev. This mission is to address the the soil crisis globally by bringing people together to take care of soil health and supporting those who are working to improve and increase the organic content in cultivable soil.
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought
- Men with obesity can double their sperm count
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza