The fruit, somewhat like a cross between a lychee and a lime, has a tight and thin, but rigid layer of skin, traditionally opened by biting into with the teeth.
Know about WeRIndia
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients