Green banana flour is familiar to people who lookout for gluten-free flours. It is popular with those who are intolerant to gluten protein. We know both ripened and raw banana contain rich amount of fiber and other important nutrients like potassium. Green banana flour gives similar benefits and much more.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke