Compass pose or Parvrtta Surya Yantrasana is an advanced Yoga pose should be performed under the guidance of an instructor.
Tag: regular exercises
To set yourself up for success, think about planning a healthy diet as a number of small, manageable steps rather than one big drastic change.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Which one of the following appears to curb the muscle damage caused by exercise in people older than 55?
- vitamin A
- vitamin B-1
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health