Compass pose or Parvrtta Surya Yantrasana is an advanced Yoga pose should be performed under the guidance of an instructor.
Tag: regular exercises
To set yourself up for success, think about planning a healthy diet as a number of small, manageable steps rather than one big drastic change.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Which one of the following appears to curb the muscle damage caused by exercise in people older than 55?
- vitamin A
- vitamin B-1
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Foods to Avoid a Fracture
- Novel sugar detector system in the human mouth has implications for designing tastier, healthier beverages and foods
- New study calls for mitigation, monitoring of common grease-proofing food packaging chemicals
- Proof in produce: Voucher program may help diabetes patients manage their health
- Fasting is required to see the full benefit of calorie restriction in mice
- Filling half of kids' plates with fruits and veggies helps increase consumption