Compass pose or Parvrtta Surya Yantrasana is an advanced Yoga pose should be performed under the guidance of an instructor.
Tag: regular exercises
To set yourself up for success, think about planning a healthy diet as a number of small, manageable steps rather than one big drastic change.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Which one of the following appears to curb the muscle damage caused by exercise in people older than 55?
- vitamin A
- vitamin B-1
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Less inflammation with a traditional Tanzanian diet than with a Western diet
- Belly fat resistant to every-other-day fasting
- Accelerating gains in abdominal fat during menopause tied to heart disease risk
- Green tea supplements modulate facial development of children with Down syndrome, study finds
- Dietary fats interact with grape tannins to influence wine taste
- Weight loss drug hope for patients with type 2 diabetes