“Healthy living” to most people, means both physical and mental health are in balance or functioning well together in a person.
Tag: regular exercises
Compass pose or Parvrtta Surya Yantrasana is an advanced Yoga pose should be performed under the guidance of an instructor.
To set yourself up for success, think about planning a healthy diet as a number of small, manageable steps rather than one big drastic change.
Ramayana’s Lord Hanuman’s pose commonly known as Hanumasana, Monkey pose / split pose.
Which one of the following appears to curb the muscle damage caused by exercise in people older than 55?
- vitamin A
- vitamin B-1
- vitamin C
- vitamin E
Children who eat the right amount of nutritious foods and are sufficiently active lay the foundations for a healthy life and enjoy lower risks of long-term health problems.
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle