We have a tendency to store most foods inside refrigerator including fruits, left overs, bread etc., for freshness and to stay longer. Not all foods can remain fresh by keeping inside fridge. Some foods cannot stay longer in cold temperature, as ingredients cannot withstand cold temperatures. These foods texture, taste and flavor will change making them not consumable.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity