Before concluding not to eat ghee or branding ghee as “not a good food” let us see what ghee contains and why we should reconsider eating ghee
Know about WeRIndia
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds
- Link between gut microbes, diet and illnesses revealed
- Probiotic coffee and tea drinks