Sleepwalking is a problem that parents face with young children. Typically, after sleepwalking happens after 2-3 hours of sleep. Child will get out of the bed and walk in the house or might visit siblings or parents’ bedroom. There are instances where child would open the front door to step out.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet