President Ronald Reagan designated November as National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month in 1983. Alzheimer is memory loss that disturbs and disrupts daily life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy
- Increased global mortality linked to arsenic exposure in rice-based diets
- An easier way to go veggie: Vitamin B12 can be produced during dough fermentation
- Your hair knows what you eat and how much your haircut costs
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food