This experiment was conducted in Japan to help and support economy and bring educated women to into the workforce as a top priority to fix the economy, heeding calls to make better use of a highly educated but underemployed labor pool.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat