We think after our heart stops beating or dies, entire body system shuts down and there is no more growth and development occurs in human body. Is that true? Well, a new study conducted by group of scientists suggests that there is one type of cells that remain alive after we die.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity