Banana halwa is a tasty dessert prepared during festival occasions to offer it to Goddess. Banana is very important fruit that is not only nutritionally valuable also has religious significances and is integral part of Indian festivals
Know about WeRIndia
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes