During lockdown period, everything seems to be out of our control. Do not give up. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Few more days is this ordeal. Till then let us focus on our health.
Tag: physical activity
Stroke is a “brain attack”. It can happen to anyone at any time. When you have a stroke, your brain isn’t getting the blood it needs.
Aging is a natural process and everyone goes through the process. It is a life stage and we need to prepare ourselves for a better life in the old age.
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health