During lockdown period, everything seems to be out of our control. Do not give up. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Few more days is this ordeal. Till then let us focus on our health.
Tag: physical activity
Stroke is a “brain attack”. It can happen to anyone at any time. When you have a stroke, your brain isn’t getting the blood it needs.
Aging is a natural process and everyone goes through the process. It is a life stage and we need to prepare ourselves for a better life in the old age.
- Performed regularly
- Include lifting heavy weights
- None of the above
Know about WeRIndia
- Strict diet explains metabolic effect of gastric bypass surgery
- Adding a meter between meals boosts vegetarian appeal
- Human milk based fortifiers improve health outcomes for the smallest premature babies
- Nutrition labelling is improving nation's diet
- Lipoic acid supplements help some obese but otherwise healthy people lose weight
- Plant-based 'meats' improve some cardiovascular risk factors compared with red meat