ne oil that is linked to Hippies in 1960s is Patchouli oil. Patchouli oil used to be the choice of hippies. Hippies were using patchouli to masks the scent of Marijuana and simply exhibit earthy scent around them. Unlike the other perfumes’ patchouli oil was choice of hippies for its authentic straight from the earth scent!
Back to homepage
Tag: Patchouli essential oil
Patchouli is a bush from which the oil is steam distilled from the large furry leaves to produce a thick, dark oil, yellowish brown in color.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'