Patchouli is a bush from which the oil is steam distilled from the large furry leaves to produce a thick, dark oil, yellowish brown in color.
Tag: Patchouli essential oil
ne oil that is linked to Hippies in 1960s is Patchouli oil. Patchouli oil used to be the choice of hippies. Hippies were using patchouli to masks the scent of Marijuana and simply exhibit earthy scent around them. Unlike the other perfumes’ patchouli oil was choice of hippies for its authentic straight from the earth scent!
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?