To improve number of phagocytes that eats up foreign invaders like bacteria we need fatty acids in the form of Omega fatty acids. Our body cannot make these fatty acids and we must depend on the food sources to get it.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat